2. Anyone who has sufficient anterior chamber depth within the eye. This is measured by a rapid, non-contact and painless scan at our clinic and the results will be derived immediately.
Detailed measurement of the anterior segment of the eye is taken
So we arrive at this desired result.
- UV-absorbing collamer implantable contact lens (ICL) for the correction of Myopia. PMA #P030016. Presentation to the Ophthalmic Devices Advisory Panel. October 3, 2003.
- Hill JC. An informal satisfaction survey of 200 patients after laser in situ keratomileusis. J Cataract Refract Surg. Jul-Aug 2002; 18(4):454-459
- Jabbur NS, Sakatani K, O’Brien TP. Survey of complications and recommendations for management in dissatisfied patients seeking a consultation after refractive surgery. J Cataract Refract Surg. Sept 2004;30(9):1867-1864
- Dan Z Reinstein, Jonathan D Carr, William B Threlfall, Randall Cook, Emma Cremonesi, Hugo FS Futton. Multi-center LASIK outcomes in myopia using Technolas 217C in over 20000 eyes. ASCRS 2001 Submissions. April 2001:2
- Rajan MS, Jaycock P, O’Brart D, Nystorm HH, Marshall J. A long-term study of photorefractive keratectomy; 12-year follow-up. Available at www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sites/entrez. Accessed May 2008